Our Terms and Conditions
Finetero is a trading name of FINPLEX GROUP LTD(12625351) Finetero is owned and operated BY Finplex Group LTD ,238, Agias Fylaxeos street, Anna Court, 1 st floor, 3082 Limassol Cyprus Your card will be procceed by Finetero
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “The Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of the Company or third parties that have rightfully permitted the Company to display the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission from the Company.
The user may download content only for his personal use, for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Website, including any images, text, executable code and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of the Company. The user may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Website, in whole or in part, for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and videos, without prior written consent from the Company. Anything that the user uploads, posts or transmit to this Website may become the property of the Company and may be used by the Company for any lawful purpose and is further subject to disclosure as deemed appropriate by the Company, including to any legal or regulatory authority to which the Company is subject.
Applicable Law And Jurisdictions
Legal Restrictions: without limiting the undermentioned provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of the Site. To avoid any doubt, the ability to access our site does not necessarily mean that our services and/or your activities through the site are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residence.
KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud, and terrorist activity.
Finetero holds a zero tolerance fraud policy and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Finetero aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method. When you deposit funds we will require the following documents
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit card – the one used to make the deposit (please send a copy of both sides of the card with only the first 4 digits and the last 4 digits showing, name and expiry date clearly visible and backside with a signature, the CVV can be covered).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: [email protected]
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be canceled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you of such an event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents or take a high-quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then upload them via Upload Documents Tab in Trading Area or send it to us via mail to [email protected]
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Finetero holds the security of documentation at the highest priority and treats all documents it receives with the utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Finetero a safer place to trade.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
- The use of information on the site is at the User’s own risk. The information on this site is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided on or through the use of the website, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose.
- The company, its officers, licensors and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Clearing And Billing
Limitation Of Liability
The Company shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the user or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, the user’s personal information or material and information transmitted over the Company’s system. In particular, neither the Company nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to the user or to any other third party, for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever, or for any actions taken in reliance on the content of the Website.
Governing Law And Exclusive Courts
This Agreement is governed and constructed in accordance with Saint Vincent and Grenadines laws, notwithstanding any conflicts of law principles. Therefore the parties to the agreement (i) consents to any suit, legal action or proceeding in relation to this agreement being brought before the courts of Saint Vincent and Grenadines exclusively (the “Courts) as such, this agreement of action in such situations waivers any objections to the use of the Saint Vincent and Grenadines legal system in resolving such issues or complaints that the proceeding has been brought in an inconvenient forum, (ii) The competence of the Saint Vincent and Grenadines courts is actions (iv) The final judgments of the courts will have binding power over all parties.
Withdrawal Of Funds
Withdrawing funds from your Finetero account is easy and quick. Finetero customers can withdraw their funds and benefits whenever they need to. To request a partial or complete withdrawal of funds from your account, click on “Withdrawal request” in your account. Withdrawal requests received before 1:00 pm GMT will be acted on the same day, with all others being acted on within 24 hours. Finetero only uses secure methods to send your funds to you and fully complies with internal and regulatory procedures to ensure the funds are safely processed. To execute a withdrawal from your Finetero trading account, simply log in to the Traders Room above and from the withdrawal tab, you can complete the online form. This form is completed online and uses an electronic signature to verify your authorization to perform the withdrawal. Finetero follows strict compliance procedures including anti-money laundering rules designed to protect all clients. Please consider that we take 5-7 business days to process your withdrawal request.
NOTICE – There are several details to be aware of:
- Finetero does not allow third-party payments, funds can only be sent to an account in the same name as the Finetero trading account.
- According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, withdrawals must be performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card that you used to deposit the funds. Profit withdrawals or any amount over the initial deposit can only be sent by bank transfer.
- The client may be required to present additional information and documents as part of the procedure of the Withdrawal Request.
- Funds can only be sent to a credit card if the initial deposit was in the last 120 days. If it exceeds 120 days, funds will be sent via bank transfer.
- In some instances, credit cards will not accept a deposit, depending on the issuing financial institution. In those situations, funds will be sent by bank transfer.
- We do not charge fees for withdrawing funds by bank wire transfer. However, please note that you will be liable for any fees charged by the banks involved in the transaction, including intermediaries. Withdrawals via credit card will attract a fee of 3.5% as a standard processing rate fee by Visa/MasterCard.
- Dormant Fee: Finetero will charge dormant account balance, for inactivity in trading of 45 days and above, for the sum of 100$ a monthly fee after this period of time.
- Auto trading software fee: Finetero does not charge any fee for using third party or company’s auto-trading software. However, a client/trader who registered and deposited funds for using one of the auto-trading software products and wishes to close the account and withdraw the funds before trading at least 20 trades with the software, will be charged $100 as an auto-trading software fee.